Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Jacob turned three yesterday. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is my third baby, so full of life and energy. As Barry always says, "He's so stinkin' cute." I wish I had the pictures I took of him on this computer from when he was born and his first birthday, but they are all still on the old one.
Here is my 'little' 9 lb 4 oz boy.

Hanging out at Grammy's.

Jacob turns 2!

I got the kids little Cars tatoos to play with and he ended up with them ALL over!

Happy Birthday sweet Jacob. I love your big blue eyes and 'yellow' hair. I love your passion for life. You have been such a blessing to our family. I love you, little man!

Jacob
"All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go."
~Gen 28:14-15

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Happy belated birthday, Jacob!