Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

The kids went to their Grammy and Grandaddy's church last Sunday for their Fall Festival, so I didn't feel guilty about not having them Trick or Treat on Halloween. However, I did have to get a picture of Jacob and Hannah wearing the same costumes that Austin and Kendal wore 4 years ago. My how time flies! Hannah looks alot like Kendal did...




So instead of all that normal Halloween stuff, we went camping at Grammy and Grandaddy's. By camping I mean that they, the boys, camped while I stayed inside in a warm bed with the girls and Jacob. We all had fun cooking hot dogs and smores over the campfire. You gotta love the outfits that Austin and Kendal dressed themselves in. They took layering to a whole new level.

2 comments:

The Cutesy Mom said...

So cute! If you find the picture of Austin and Kendal in those outfits, it would be fun to see them side by side!

annieck said...

Great style, those kids. :)
FUN!!!