Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This is going around on Facebook, so I thought I would post it on here, too.

1. I was born in California and lived there until I was 15. I prefer the South.

2. I married my high school sweetheart, Barry, who is the best husband ever!

3. We were engaged for 4 days.

4. When I make a sandwich, I don't like the mustard to touch the cheese.

5. I have a fear of fresh water sharks.

6. I was high school valedictorian and didn't make my first B until I took Physics my sophomore year in college.

7. I went to 3 major universities and never earned a degree. I couldn't ever decide what I wanted to be. I suppose its because I just wanted to be a mommy.

8. I have always wanted a big family, like the Duggars big.

9. I have been pregnant or nursing for almost 7 straight years.

10. I had my last baby sans drugs. Not sure if I would opt for that one again.

11. I really like thunderstorms. It's relaxing in a way.

12. I cut my own hair.

13. I enjoy 'strategic shopping.' It can be really addicting to walk out of CVS with $60 worth of stuff and pay like $1 out of pocket. 

14. I get nervous talking to people I don't know.

15. I do not like to be cold.

16. I do not own a pair of shorts.

17. I do not like anyone to do my dishes. I have a system. I like to wash them before I put them in the dishwasher, and there are designated spots for each type of dish.

18. I am not a very good cook. So, if I ever bring you a meal, be glad it's a frozen lasagna. You don't want something I made.

19. I am a sucker for any type of historic film. If they are dressed old fashioned and speaking in accents, I'll watch it.

20. Any type of accent I try to make always ends up sounding like a pirate. Arrrg! (Can you tell I'm running out of things... Barry is laughing at that one.)

21. I would love to live on a farm and be self-sufficient.

22. I can water ski. My parents had me in skis when I was 4.

23. I can't stand the smell of sunscreen.

24. I am a procrastinator and am usually late for things.

25. Instead of a lemonade stand when I was little, I had a golf ball stand. I would find all the golf balls that were hit in the bushes and stream, clean them up, and resell them.

So, join in the fun and make a list if you haven't yet!