Monday, January 19, 2009

A Whole New World

So first I want to thank everyone for prayers for little Andrew. He was sent home that night and Holly was so happy to have him safe and in her arms. 

Next, Barry and I finally joined Facebook. I know, I know, we are way behind on that. Can I tell you how awesome that is?! I've gotten in touch with people that I haven't talked to in years. One particular friend that I lost touch with I was just praying that God would bring her back in my life. I love how creative He is with answering my prayers.

So, today I turned 28. I have had a great day. Sweet Kendal has been saying that its her birthday. I truly thought she was just pretending until she asked me why everyone kept telling me happy birthday when it was her birthday. She had a crushed look on her face. Poor girl...

I have been in a silly mood lately and thought I would share some of my silliness with you:

I found what I want for my birthday. I heard it was a real hot item this past Christmas. Check it out here.

And with that I will leave you with a love song here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

annieck said...

Oh, where do I begin? Well, I thought Yoda dressed in a princess dress was scary, but it was nothing compared to you birthday wish! ;) WHOA...very scary! :)
That song...hilarious! He does a great woman's voice!
I'm so glad you had a great birthday!!! Only 28...still SO young. :):):)
Hope to see you guys soon!

annieck said...

meant to say "your birthday wish". oops!